Software that does not integrate seamlessly with your current application landscape leads to a great deal of frustration. Optimal alignment is therefore essential for success.
Let our software architect prevent frustrations
Effective implementation of a developed software solution requires clarity in advance in respect of which current processes and applications are influenced and how they will relate to one another.
As such, our software architect always safeguards the cohesion of the many applications used in your organisation. Often, these are visualised by means of an easy-to-comprehend architecture map. He begins doing so from the moment a new software development process is started. He ensures proper coordination between the client and our development team. Both prior to the project and during development.
Our software architect increases the likelihood of a successful cost effective development project. So what does the architect do?
- Assess the structure of existing software.
- Design and develop the architecture for the new software.
- Advise clients on the set up of various applications and the technical choices involved.
- Give advice and respond to technical queries.
- Safeguard the technical integrity of the software.
- Maintain a bird's-eye view during the development process.